There are users
currently browsing forums.
  Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-16-2007, 06:28 PM
CSS Oldtimer

knihc2008 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to knihc2008
Default JC Vendetta H.

JC Vendetta H. The ultimate expression of the best sports coupe on the market brings JC into new performance territories.

H-Line, a sub-company of JC created to make go-faster variants of JC models, has only had one production vehicle thus far, the sports utility vehicle Voltaire H. A focused tool, the Voltaire H showed the capabilities of JC's best engineers in turning even the JC with the least sporting potential into a beast.

Imagine, then, what they have wrought with the most sporting JC. Now, open your eyes. The new JC Vendetta H is a new era in sports cars, a sublime balance between blinding speed and absolute elegance. Externally, the Vendetta H is denoted by a large, gaping three-port front intake which is both functional for the power within and elegantly styled, with aluminum accents. The hood is brand new, made of lightweight carbon fiber, with strake marks representing the power beneath the hood, and visual tension stretching across the front. The hood is ornamented with a traditional, functional JC asymmetrical outlet with delicate aluminum surround.

Moving further back, the side intakes from the normal Vendetta are deepened so that the new brakes can get more air, and the side rocker panels widened. Out back, a beautifully integrated trunklid spoiler is just the beginning of the changes. To make room for the H's Venturi channels and underbody diffuser outlet, the new four-port exhausts have been moved up to a higher location in the rear, as has the license plate holder. To top it all off, the Vendetta H has a lightweight carbon fiber roof, which can be either painted (as in the top picture) or left unpainted (as in the bottom picture)

Though beautiful design has always been a JC priority, it is what lies under the Vendetta H that really makes it shine. The Vendetta H uses the Voltaire H's 3.5l twin-turbo I-6. This engine has been tuned to 3.7l, pumping out 400 hp and 380 ft. lb. Though its main competitors boast V8 engines that weigh as much as 6 cylinders, JC asks, why not make 6 cylinder engines that weigh as much as 4 cylinder ones? Therefore, despite the Vendetta H's lowest horsepower numbers, it also boasts the lowest curb weight figure, 3100 lbs., by over 400 lbs. This, along with JC's acclaimed all-wheel-drive system and 6 speed manual gearbox, sends the Vendetta H from 0 to 60 in 4 seconds flat.

And don't think the Vendetta H is all about go either. New, Endless-sourced 6-piston brakes stop the car in face-ripping fashion. Stiffened suspension gives the Vendetta H a handling experience that is bar none.

There will be a plethora of customization options available straight from the factory, such as caliper paint, several types of sports and racing seats, upgraded carbon-ceramic discs, and a variety of wheels (the ones pictured are H-Line designed Volk TE's).

The JC Vendetta H will be a world-class supercar when it finally arrives in dealerships Spring, 2008, at an estimated class-leading base price of $57,000.

Original Vendetta: http://img206.imageshack.us/im...5.jpg

Hope you guys enjoy! Comments are appreciated!

JC
Old 11-16-2007, 06:42 PM
CSS Veteran

VexedandGlorious is on a distinguished road
Default Re: JC Vendetta H. (knihc2008)

Oh we are so in a fight...I got a high performance model whose state eclipse thoses and costs less....

but nah, nice design...you should add some ground shadow so the vehicle has a stance...

Old 11-16-2007, 06:53 PM
CSS Oldtimer

Ooh, yeah I've just been trying out new presentation styles. I guess ground shadow works better after all.

And the Vendetta H doesn't quite eclipse all; the almighty C63 still has it beat! (In the straight line anyway :D)

JC
Old 11-16-2007, 07:33 PM
Veteran Member

Bob! is on a distinguished road

You guys never fail to surprise me. If i had half of any of you guys' talent, id be happy

BTW What does the h stand for?

Old 11-18-2007, 04:40 PM
CSS Oldtimer

The H stands for Hyper :]

JC
Old 11-18-2007, 09:55 PM
Administrator

DoMiNo is on a distinguished road
Default Re: (knihc2008)

Wild! Sleek, very sexy (not that the standard Vendetta was any bit the slouch, either! :P). It is obviously a performance car but the cues are very subtle and classy (in contrast to the aforementioned C63 AMG). The rear is at once my favorite and least favorite view, because while I absolutely love the diffuser, exhausts, and clever tail lamps, this angle has shadows of Mitsu Eclipse in the greenhouse. Now I see what you mean about the hood vent too.

Crazy cool. Wish I actually had seen this at the show.