Total Threads:
Total Posts:

There are users
currently browsing forums.
  FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-02-2011, 05:06 PM
Administrator

Talking Thank You AXIS

While browsing the year-end threads here in the design section, I realized that organizing all of that stuff had to be a lot of work. Having been the design mod for a while myself I understand the deceptive amount of time and effort it takes to keep this section running smoothly, especially at the level of style and professionalism AXIS has brought to CSS's design section. It can be frustrating at times, given few entries and weak voting participation, but AXIS has done an incredible job of not just keeping things on pace, but really raising the bar. The Design Studio is the reason I joined CSS, and will always be special to me, so it's heartening to see someone taking such good care of it in spite of what has been, at times, lackluster participation (including on my own part). So while most of us have, at various times, shown our appreciation for his efforts, I just wanted to again say a big thank you to AXIS for all of his hard work. I'm sure I speak for all of us when I say that you're doing an excellent job, and I look forward to the innovative new ideas you have in store for this year!

Old 01-03-2011, 11:59 AM
Administrator

I would also like to thank Axis for all the hard work and time he has put into the design section. He is a highly valued asset of this community and deserves a round of applause
Old 01-03-2011, 10:50 PM

Well... Sometimes we take some thinks for granted, without realising who's working behind the scene and how hard. Well said DoMiNo!

Thank you AXIS!
Old 01-04-2011, 09:31 PM
Design Studio Moderator

Send a message via AIM to AXIS
Default THANK YOU ALL!

You guys are far too kind, please give YOURSELVES a round of applause, for none of this would even be possible without your continued participation. I do this for you guys!

But if you'd really like to Thank Me, You can by:

1.- Working together to make 2011 a great year for The CSS Design Studio lets try to bring this section back to the way it was back in the Glory Days of 04 05. If you have any ideas or suggestions please don't hesitate to share them! this is a community and its up to ALL OF US to work together to keep this going.

2.- Also there are some great contests going on right now so take some time out and support your fellow designers by VOTING in the:

Design Battle
The CSS Designers Choice 2010
The CSS ALL* STAR Design Challenge 2010 and the
The CMMA 2011 Car of the Year
Old 01-05-2011, 11:47 PM

Thanks a ton Axis for keeping the design section up and going! It must be a tough job, but if it your enthusiasm this place would probably be next to dead. Keep up the great work!