Crap - I made an SUV too. I have a feeling people may not like my "eyebrow" headlights, but I was trying for something different. I did a taller, shorter version of the current headlight, but it look too bland and not svelte enough. Basically it has the turn signal above. Probably a DRL or something up there too.
Basic list of what I did:
- Heightened body, edited to lower the wheel wells. Doors are stock, but I added height in the form of a rocker panel (and made an emblem and stuck it there).
- Heightened front end - added more body between the grilles to give more of a truck look. As noted above, I also thickened the headlights.
- Upper grille profile changed so it's wider, more sharped edged and square.
- Fog lights and their grilles changed on the bottom of the bumper.
- Skid plate added (only part not from the original car - it's from an XTerra).
- Added another panel to the tail lights.
- Greenhouse made more upright and taller. Top edge is pretty much straight now, where the car's was dropping toward the rear.
- Rims patten changed - basically removed the detail. Tires increased in diameter to fill the wheel wells more, and to give it more of an off-roader cushion). Rim diameter slightly smaller as well.
I think that's it. Called it the "Insignia SRX4". Yeah - that's a Caddy. But it's a play on SR+X4(4x4).