Total Posts:

There are users
currently browsing forums.
  FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-04-2018, 02:24 AM
CSS Oldtimer

Quote:
Originally Posted by paranoidgarliclover View Post
If you don't think the Toyota talk is appropriate, then why ask me about it (thus possibly perpetuating more off-topic conversation)? ::shrug::

The poster asked about visibility in the Mazda hatchback b/c I was at an auto show and saw the car. And I provided the poster w/ another car in the same class that might have better visibility and similar driving dynamics (which are much improved from its predecessor). The Toyota talk, to me, seemed appropriate b/c one advantage Mazdas have had is that they're much more fun to drive than the equivalent Toyota. If Toyota keeps improving their cars like this, that advantage will be erased (thus further eroding Mazda sales, IMO).

If the mods thinks my comments/opinions are way off topic, it's up to them to delete it or move it (and I would have no issue w/ that).
Calm down it was just a question lol, and I didnít see the clear connection, especially when the Camry got brought in. Never said mods needed to delete anything... chill.
Old 12-04-2018, 02:30 AM
CSS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjl35 View Post
Calm down it was just a question lol, and I didnít see the clear connection, especially when the Camry got brought in. Never said mods needed to delete anything... chill.
Har! No hard feelings.

The other part of it was that the Toyota area was literally RIGHT NEXT to the Mazda area, so it was very easy to connect the two in my mind. And I've been on a tear right now research cars (hence the Camry talk) b/c I need a new one unexpectedly (which IS totally off topic, so that's all I'm gonna say there....).