Forum Members:
Total Threads:
Total Posts:

There are users
currently browsing forums.
  FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-13-2014, 06:02 AM
CSS Veteran

Ok I'm back, Swizzle asked about TVR, so here you go! At present TVR A are looking into engines and.transmissions for there new model range! According to my source a design study has been completed, but with no official engine! I also hear we could see this model early in 2015, this means trying to get extra money before production starts! According to my source it's a Targa sports car with a very traditional silhouette meaning long good, short tear deck! According to my source, this model could use a RTM fiberglass, carbon fiber and aluminum body! Also in the cards looks to be a entry-level model to replace the Safaris!

Pagani will reveal something special at Geneva's auto show, rumors suggest that it could be the Nurburgring Edition which will be a track day special of the Huayra! According to my source, the plan is to see this hypercar push into the high 700 bhp territory! Also rumored to be seen in 2015, the Huaura roadsters! Early talks about the entry-level model are still ongoing, with plans for a design study to be done in 2015, hopefully they will show it to everyone?

Porsche has sold out the 918 918 Spyder's early ideas are starting to be gathered for its successor! We can expect a LeMans bred supercar with a lot of links to the 919 racer! Work is still said to be happening with the 961 sportscar and its ne 8 cylinder engine! Rumored to be plans to show it could happen at LeMans in 2015!

Lamborghini are study ing hybrids and e-turbos for future models! Rumors suggest that the concept for the LPI910-4 Asterion was just the first idea for the raging bull! As we know the SSUV is yet to see the greenlight, and could be the first to receive the hybrid drivetrain!

More news to come, next up Koenigsegg, Mansory,Aston Martin, and Mercedes-AMG!
Old 12-14-2014, 08:54 PM

Wow what a fantastic report. Thank you! Is there any news on the BMW-Toyota sports car?
Old 12-17-2014, 06:50 AM
CSS Oldtimer

Send a message via AIM to 63Bonneville

Regarding TVR, I'm looking forward to what will be in store, and things are supposed to be moving forward there, too. I would also hope that the USA is set in their sights this time around, and this seemed to be the case since it was John Travolta's ride in the film, "Swordfish", a few years back.

Now here's something from Cadillac, and the highly-anticipated Cadillac CT6 sedan, the flagship (that is until the higher-tier and larger CT8 arrives), though it will be different and be a standout, it will not take a really sharp turn in the "art & science" design-direction, which is continuously evolving, according to design boss, Ed Welburn. He also goes on to say that the CT6 will not be heavily-influenced by the Elmiraj concept coupe, but what was said is that the Elmirah is more of an influence of other things being worked on at Cadillac, which means perhaps a production version of this coupe may be in store! One can hope, and there is a lot in the pipeline, coming from Cadillac, and here's a link to the report: http://www.autonews.com/article/2014...mail-autonews-

A few reports have surfaced that Audi, Porsche, BMW and Mercedes-Benz all have high-end all-electric and plug-in hybrid vehicles planned, in different segments, to battle Tesla, and not only with the Model S, but with the upcoming Model X crossover. Also, to add to this, The Fisker Karma sedan is on the way back, being now that China's Wanxiang is at the helm. I'm sure there will be plans for expansion, too. Here is a link to a report on this development: http://www.automobilemag.com/feature...o-shock-tesla/
Old 12-17-2014, 05:21 PM
CSS Veteran

Sorry for the wait, had another update to read about BMW -Toyota, so lwtsvget right into that right now!

My source says we could see these brands joint sports cars at either Geneva or Tokyo's auto shows! My source does say that we will likely see the first of 2 projects both the brands being the Z5(Z4 successor) and Supra , the second project will likely be a Lexus and BMW M supercar with these models likely developed around a common passenger cell , rumors suggest they could both be mid engined and powered by a jointly developed engine good for about 600 bhp!

Koenigsegg will reveal a new model before beginning to produce models with U.S. in mind! My source suggests it will be a entry-level model powered by a V-8 good for about 650 bhp! We will also see the Agera be upgraded to the level of the One:1!

Mansory/Raff House are progressing with the Mourihno, and my source says we could see the car roll out at Geneva or at Top Marques with its 750 bhp! Even more than that, the company are in talks for a roadsters variant also! I'm sure it won't be long before we see a more extreme variant!

Aston Martin are working to get there next generation of models underway! Recently hiring former Lotus chassis guru, and I'd be shocked if it wasn't due to lack of chassis engineering going on at Lotus, and Aston Martin truly could use the help right now, with Mercedes-AMG development of new engines and electric systems!

As if the Aston Martin connection isn't enough, AMG are already studyingA SLS successor that will likely join the AMG GT, but my source says that the company could go true mid-engined for this car so as not to step on the toes of the AMG GT and its successor!

BREAKING NEWS! BUGATTI SPEEDSTER AND CHIRON
Many people care hearing this news and are wondering why the Speedster is even in play, well with a said limited run of 20-30 cars of the bespoke hypercar will keep the work force busy without disrupting the tooling process for the Chiron! According to my source we will see the final Veyron Vitesse and likely the very first Speedster! My source suggests that the company has been working on this model for some time now! Styling will blur the lines between the the Veyron and Chiron paying hommage to both models! My source says that the Chiron will have very little in common with the style of the Veyron! The company has opted for swan wing doors to ease entry and exiting! Also another reason for the changes are because the car follows right on the heels of the Veyron! My source says this cars chassis was designed and developed by Porsche for their LeMans program! Officially we saw this version of the chassis used on the Porsche 918 RSR Concept! This concept allows for more legroom thanks to a narrower center console!

More news to come soon enough, updates from SCG, SSC,Hennessey, and Pagani