There are users
currently browsing forums.
  Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Yesterday, 07:36 AM
CSS Oldtimer

mick78 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascariss View Post
I believe infiniti pulled out of the European market all together, I could be wrong. I hardly saw any CT200s, mostly just A3, 1 series and A class. Specing out a Golf GTI could also catapult it into the price range of some of the premium hatches. We can also add the volvo V40 into this mix as well.
I believe pulling out of Europe is a wise decision, given how half hearted their effort was anyway; In Austria there was one dealership altogether, and that was rather well hidden; Still, the sales figures meant that any car must have carried a marketing budget and overhead many times it#s transaction price;

The ct200h seemed to me to be popular in the beginning, when it hit the market, I thought there are quite many around for a niche brand; But it also seems that nearly all who wanted a premium hybrid hatchback got one until ca. 2012 (also probably 80% of the used ones seem to be from the initial years), and given it is trouble free, the limited circle of customers looking beyond the German plate buys happily used, also because they are rather expensive to get into in the first place; The last facelift ones seem to be exclusively dealer demonstrators...