There are users
currently browsing forums.
  FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-06-2012, 04:25 PM
Is The Stig

Default SportiV LMP-X

Quote:
Ready for Goodwood!

6 May 2012 - SportiV shows an over-the-top semi street-legal fourdoor supercar cocept based on Le Mans' popular LMP1 class racing cars, on Goodwood Supercar Sunday.

If the front seems familiar to you, you could be right. Aston Martin partly helped SportiV making this car to create an as low as possible air resistance.

The LMPX simply hasn't any opponent car. It's in a class of it's own. The interior mixes a LMP1 class car interior with all the luxury you'll get in a car this size. Just like the exterior.

You may think where the engine is. Well, this car is powered by many Li-On batterys located on the bottom of the car for a low center of weight. The batteries deliver 1200 HP and 2500NM (limited) to the extremely high-tech four wheel drive system. The caps in front of the wheels are there for an even lower air resistance. The LMPX will reach an astonishing 388KM/h when the rear wing is removed and will be catapulted to 100KM/h in just 2.7 seconds. We are speaking of a four-door limousine here. It has a range of 'only' 450 kilometer when you are easy on the 'gas'. This is due it's a show car.
It isn't my best sketch, but i didn't really bother making it better. I also hadn't any base image for it.

Old 05-07-2012, 08:55 AM
Aztek.

The concept is kind of weird so it doesn't really look right at all.

The front would look good as an endurance racer, and the rear would look cool on a kind of futuristic electric saloon car. But together they don't work very well.

Keep the sketches coming!
Old 05-11-2012, 03:31 AM

Send a message via MSN to emotive Send a message via Skype™ to emotive

I agree with AC in that I don't think the two sets of proportions mix very well. However I like the design from the A pillar forward. I'd also make the wheels much larger in diameter as it looks like they belong on an econobox with that much space between the top of the wheel and the top of the fender. Keep going!