Forum Members:
Total Threads:
Total Posts:

There are users
currently browsing forums.
  FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-25-2012, 01:44 PM

Old 04-25-2012, 01:46 PM

Whats the CAPSAS? Kind of an auto show? I would be up to that as soon as i have free time which would be in june
Old 04-25-2012, 09:32 PM
Aztek.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexGR4 View Post
Whats the CAPSAS? Kind of an auto show? I would be up to that as soon as i have free time which would be in june
CSS Aftermarket, Performance & Styling Auto Salon. It's an annual auto show on CSS that serves as an opportunity for artists to show off their latest "tuned up" models, special editions and performance versions of their fictional cars.

I think that's what it is, but I'm relatively new to the CSS scene. Someone else might be able to give a better description...
Old 04-25-2012, 09:34 PM
Aztek.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexGR4 View Post

Can hardly wait!
Old 04-25-2012, 11:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACcartoons View Post
Can hardly wait!
thanks! i have the front, side and rear views of the car ready but I'm having a really freaking hard time sketching it from different side front and rear angles. :/
The CAPSAS sounds great, I'm definitely in!
Old 05-01-2012, 12:18 AM
Piston Junkie

I present to everyone, A small sample of ASG Design's "Phase Beta", the 2014 Titan III GTR Prototype.

The intention of "Phase Beta" is to usher in the next generation of the current ASG line-up as well as introduce more models into the lineup, including more economy minded models, while still retaining its sporty image.

Last edited by ASG631; 04-06-2013 at 02:44 AM.
Old 05-01-2012, 06:12 PM
Aztek.

Very good looking car!

My only concern is that it it too similar to the Nissan GT-R. It also shares its name with the GT-R, which only contributes to this effect.

Still, it looks very athletic, and the sharp edges and sporty wheels visually hint at what the car is capable of on a racetrack. The body-kit is aggressive without being tacky, and there are some interesting details like the headlamp shape and the wind mirrors, which flow elegantly from the wings into the front side doors.

The drawing is very nicely done as well. There is a small perspective issue around the roof and windscreen. I think the roof should be more flat.

Very well done.
Old 05-01-2012, 11:03 PM
Piston Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACcartoons View Post
Very good looking car!

My only concern is that it it too similar to the Nissan GT-R. It also shares its name with the GT-R, which only contributes to this effect.

Still, it looks very athletic, and the sharp edges and sporty wheels visually hint at what the car is capable of on a racetrack. The body-kit is aggressive without being tacky, and there are some interesting details like the headlamp shape and the wind mirrors, which flow elegantly from the wings into the front side doors.

The drawing is very nicely done as well. There is a small perspective issue around the roof and windscreen. I think the roof should be more flat.

Very well done.
Thanks for the comments and input AC.

I plan on revising some aspects of the Titans design so that any resemblance to Nissan's GTR is kept to a minimum, especially the trunk spoiler. One such thing I did this was the removal of the blacked-out A-pillars featured on the previous Titan GTR. As for naming and variant designations, I may decide to remove the "GT" suffix from the GTR designation (although this may bring me too close to Honda since they have "Type-R" designations) but the Titan GT Coupe will keep the "GT" suffix.
Old 05-02-2012, 07:41 PM
Is The Stig

I can tell SportiV will also have something to unveil at Goodwood this year.
Old 05-25-2012, 11:26 AM
Aztek.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAR Magazine UK
"All-new Sagitta Blitz caught on camera"

Our handy spy photographers have just had the first glimpse of the Sagitta Blitz mkii supercar hiding under a grey car cover outside a UK dealership ahead of it's world debut at the Goodwood Festival of Speed towards the end of June. We can expect a mid-engined, rear wheel drive layout and performance stats to rival the likes of Lamborghini's Aventador and Porsche's upcoming 918 Spyder.
-----------

Last edited by absurdform; 05-25-2012 at 09:02 PM.