PDA

View Full Version : What's more important to you?

noble_M12
01-21-2005, 06:58 PM
Like in looks? <p>I see alot of people usually complain about bland interiors and viceversa Looks ulgy outside but the inside is nice... <p>would you take an ugly car that performs a hell of a lot better than others(like the STi and Evo)<p>or would you take a slow good looking heavy as a pig car with a handsome interior (let's say like the SC430)<p><br>1. Interior <br>2. Exterior<br>3.Performance<p>Me, i put performance over looks and interior amenities(sp)

Top Secret
01-21-2005, 07:38 PM
I dunno - exterior and performance are on par for me, they are dead even, but interior is down my list.

Dodger
01-21-2005, 07:44 PM
I would rather give up a little performance for a nice looking car with a nice, comfortable interior. I need a good highway cruiser since it is ~365 miles round trip when I come home from school.

Nick
01-22-2005, 03:48 AM
I'll take a first gen camaro...lots o' power and looks great...infact any late 60's GM musclecar will do...maybe not the best interiors, but frankly I dont care...interiors can always be changed (goes the same with performance) I guess the car should be good looking from the start because looks aren't always easy to change...but usually looks and performance go hand in hand...but performance is deffinately on top of my list, followed by looks, followed by interior...whatever I drive though would never stay stock....so even if it had a crappy interior, I would re-do it...like I did with my truck...I've already got the looks, and some performance mods...

KaRaceR
01-22-2005, 09:37 AM
they are all inportant to me,<br>if i had to choose i would drop performance