PDA

View Full Version : Again with the GM member, fffourtwenty

fffourtwenty
01-23-2005, 06:05 AM
Greetings from Nevada, land of gambling, snow, snow, snow, and trucks a'plenty. I work for a GM dealership and get to see all the new stuff roll in. Saw an XLR-V with manufacturer plates in service last week, had quite the funny-looking tack-on bulge on the hood...<p>Anyways I'm here for the duration. I also spot all sorts of strange mules out in our remote areas for off-road and cold-weather testing. So far I have spotted:<p>-Jeep Liberty, in light camo and wearing a "Cherokee" badge, complete with side-repeaters.<br>-Porsche Boxter, in full camo (Porsche NA was in Reno, about 30 miles from here) right here in town.<br>-The weird long Expedition, saw that one in December off highway 95 about 40 miles south. The rear end gave it away, even with strange bra they had on it.<br>-Some new truck, looked like a huge Honda Element, in Reno.<br>-Freshened current Ford trucks, including a Ranger that smelled like a diesel (really) might have been some flexfuel model.<p>Look forward to the board!<p>Dave

Charger
01-23-2005, 09:00 AM
Good to have you. You should carry a camera with you and take pictures. That would be great. Would you be able to give us any info on new products?<br>Once again, welcome aboard