PDA

View Full Version : Your Automotive Disloyalties

LEXUS FAN!
12-27-2004, 10:46 PM
To go with Naga's loyalty topic...here is one about your automotive disloyalities<p>tell us which companies you do not like and why<br>or a feature you do not like and why<p>good idea naga<p><br>For ME:<p>I hate Mercedes Benz:<p>no originiality in design<br>not up to date technology relative to competition<br>heavy cars<br>overpriced<br>performance is not up to par<br>reliability is poor<br>the list could go on and on

Cozz
12-27-2004, 11:24 PM
I take it this is where the BS starts?<p>I hate Lexus for Copying everything from MB. I hate Lexus because their comercails need to have MB's in them. I hate it how Americans are dumb enough to buy an over-priced Toyota because Toyota knows it can get away with that.<p>I'm willing to bet that even though Lexus sells more cars this year, MB will still have more on the road than Lexus in 15 years of the same year.<p>MB... it simply lasts longer. No car is safer than an MB.

Cozz
12-27-2004, 11:27 PM
<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD><i>Quote, originally posted by <b>LEXUS FAN!</b> &raquo;</i></TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">To go with Naga's loyalty topic...here is one about your automotive disloyalities<p>tell us which companies you do not like and why<br>or a feature you do not like and why<p>good idea naga<p><br>For ME:<p>I hate Mercedes Benz:<p>no originiality in design<br>not up to date technology relative to competition<br>heavy cars<br>overpriced<br><b>performance is not up to par</b><br>reliability is poor<br>the list could go on and on</TD></TR></TABLE><p>You must be on crack right? I didn't even know Lexus did anything performance wise. How about a V12? Nope, they got to go to Toyota and ask. Turbo's? Nope Superchargers? Nope. Anything? Nope How about some racing?...

Naga Royal Guard
12-28-2004, 12:41 AM
Cozz, you have twice stated you like the LS 430, what happened?

AXLE
12-28-2004, 01:06 AM
I hate the General for SAAB into the ground, ugly designs such as the new C6 corvette, New holden commodores and the Monaro/GTO and overall poor quality and reliability.

RS
12-28-2004, 01:13 AM
<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD><i>Quote, originally posted by <b>LEXUS FAN!</b> &raquo;</i></TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"><p>I hate Mercedes Benz:<p>no originiality in design<br></TD></TR></TABLE><br>You're kidding right? ...yeah, you must be kidding coz otherwise I don't know what originality in design is. Or do I?<br>

Top Secret
12-28-2004, 02:49 AM
<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD><i>Quote, originally posted by <b>LEXUS FAN!</b> &raquo;</i></TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">not up to date technology relative to competition<br></TD></TR></TABLE> <p>..What in the world? MB are at the forefront of technology currently. I hardly see Lexus making any ground-breaking technology.<p>Anyway, I hate Volvo. And Saab. They both have no real 'pizzaz' which doesn't appeal to me. And my family used to own both a Volvo and a Saab...and I'm never going to speak of it again.

Cozz
12-28-2004, 07:00 AM
<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD><i>Quote, originally posted by <b>Naga Royal Guard</b> &raquo;</i></TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Cozz, you have twice stated you like the LS 430, what happened?</TD></TR></TABLE><p>I always said I liked the LS. It's a close to prefect and would buy it before a buy anything from BMW. But even though I like the LS, I dislike the company in general. Too fake.<p><b>Lexus is not a brand, it's a label!</b> Hopefully Lexus fans can learn that.

knicks125
12-28-2004, 07:09 AM
I am not a big fan of American car companies. They are just not exciting to look and defn. do not appeal to my age group (22-30) as much as car companies from countries in Europe and Asia.

Santeno
12-28-2004, 08:51 AM
Ok this topic is turning into a big bash fest and people are starting to attack each other's opinions. sorry but we try not to do that here. Locking.