PDA

View Full Version : BMW Z9 Supercar?

Kemble
01-28-2005, 11:49 AM
This blurb is in response to an "Autocar" article detailing OFFICIAL sketches released by BMW at the LA Auto Show. The car could possibly be the new "Flagship" vehicle from BMW that was said to be in the works last summer.<br><A HREF="http://www.jalopnik.com/cars/gossip/bmw/is-bmw-developing-a-z9-supercar-031453.php" TARGET="_blank">http://www.jalopnik.com/cars/g...3.php</A>

whipster
01-30-2005, 02:39 AM
Oooh it's amazing. I wish they introduced this.

Lakeshow23
01-30-2005, 08:14 PM
Until I'm rich, I could care less if BMW releases this.

Fcuke
03-28-2005, 08:35 AM
wow. this is looking good. I hope BMW takes to their senses and get this car in production! :D

knicks125
03-28-2005, 09:03 AM
<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD><i>Quote, originally posted by <b>Lakeshow23</b> &raquo;</i></TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Until I'm rich, I could care less if BMW releases this. </TD></TR></TABLE><p>There is a statement I wouldn't mind hearing it again, espeically from BMW, Audi, MB, and other luxury car lovers...the cars themselves are all great, in fact I think they are all well-designed, but when people bragg about them like they own one, they should remind themselves they are living in fantasy not in reality, although there is nothing wrong living in the fantasy world but it just won't ever happen.<p>Even if you have the money to buy one of those, buy a house first then invest some, you don't want to go broke on a car, and no cars are worth the value if you are just using it as a show car, you buy a car for yourself and not for other people, something I find a lot of owners of the above mentioned cars like to do...

Toxic
03-28-2005, 09:26 AM
Wow that awsome I would love to have on of thoes.

LEXUS FAN!
04-11-2005, 07:53 PM
those sketches might have been part of a contest where different manufactuers made sketches of cars specifically built for the CA or LA market<p>I think Mitsubishi or someone won though