PDA

View Full Version : Rules

bm88
01-18-2006, 09:41 AM
<B>Photoshop Contest Rules:</B><br>- You can submit only one entry per contest.<br>- Once you submit an entry, you can't change it.<br>- Entries must be equal or less to 900 pixels wide.<br>- Your entry cannot include more than one chop.<br>- Don't steal parts of other members work.<br>- Please don't enter chops that were done in ameatuer programs.<br>- Don't post contest entries in the Photoshop Showroom.<br>- Make sure your image is working on the closing date.<br>- All contests will close at 9:00pm GMT on the specified date.<p>For hosting if you have a reliable host you use, please use that, other wise use <A HREF="http://imageshack.us" TARGET="_blank">ImageShack</A>.<p><B>Voting Rules:</B><br>- Ten (10) points to allocate between four (4) people. <br>- You cannot give seven (7) points to one person, and one (1) to each of the others.<br>- Vote for the actual chop, not the artist.<br>- Giving yourself votes is not allowed.<p><b>Everyone is welcome to participate!</b><p><i>If there are any questions, please PM me with them.</i>