PDA

View Full Version : CHOPS

KaRaceR
01-10-2005, 08:54 AM
Who else thinks that there should be a seperate are for people posting chops done in paint?<br>because i personally think that no matter how skilled you are at using paint they just not compete with photoshop chops.<p>YES=there should be a seperate area<p>NO=ther should not be an other area

CPWerks
01-10-2005, 09:08 AM
I think that there shouldn' even be one, save the space for something better later.. Good Poll though.

NOM15
01-10-2005, 10:06 AM
Agree with CPWerks, no need for it (the amount of Paint chops posted<br>is too small).<p>IMO It's impossible to make good chops in MS Paint, they can be good for Paint, but never good as actual chops. I would personally not chop if i only had MS paint... plus the fact that everyone with an internet connection has access to a PS, PSP or Corel trial version, so there's actually no real need to make chops in paint.

bm88
01-10-2005, 10:07 AM
Mine isnt a yes/no answer, as I feel that Paint chops are pointless.<p>Also, its against the rules (which no-one ever reads).

Ascariss
01-10-2005, 10:19 AM
I don't think the results of the poll would change my mind sadly, it could be 1000 yes to 0 no, and I still wouldn't add a paint section or allow those type of chops.

jjazz0092002
01-10-2005, 03:29 PM
This is so funny, because last night i got a reply from Ascariss saying "Ok, from this point on no more paint chops, only post chops using an advanced program like PSP or PS. Any posts with paint chops will be deleted." All my chops i do in paint and in my opinion i do think some of my chops are a better quality then even the most advance programs. Really it is just the person who chops them is what makes the chop good or bad.

hollc004
01-10-2005, 03:37 PM
I think not. If you can tell that its been done in paint then its obviously a very good program to use. I have yet to see a chop done on paint that is actually nearly believable sorry but thats just my opinion. <p>Others may disagree but it this its fair to say most people done want a separate area. <p>Regards Hollc004